World Extreme Online Fight League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Think You Have What It Takes?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to World Extreme Online Fight League...Read the rules carefully before joining...New members must sign up to the Fight For Your Life Division before getting any contracts.

OFC vs WEOFL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The General
Admin
The General

OFC vs WEOFL Empty
PostSubject: OFC vs WEOFL   OFC vs WEOFL I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 6:54 pm

I know for a simple fact that because I am a former OFC fighter I will take some heat for having taken over this site. But in the grand scheme of things in life everything has competition..I am opening my arms to anyone from the OFC that is okay with having some healthy competition besides the arrogant dicks that seem to circulate on that League!

We are not here to steal ideas from existing leagues or their players..all we wanna do is provide some healthy competition..

The OFC Pres is a stand up guy and I want to work closly with the OFC in hopes that we can give eachother some real good competition. I will be developing a belt that will be awarded to either an OFC or WEOFL fighter who wins in my monthly tourney between the sits..this is provided that their league will accept my challenge!

If you are a fighter from the OFC coming into this league to gain a contract I have no problems with that, but know this if you are found to be playing both sides you will be stripped of any belt you should hold, as well as be kicked from our league! We will not permit you to play in any tourney that pits WEOFL against the OFC as it is in conflict with both leagues!

I would hope that the OFC fighters can keep some form of sportsmanship when fighting our guys as well as some respect when posting in our forums..I will make sure our gus do not start wars with you guys and you guys do the same! I will delete anyone from this league that takes it into their own hands to deal with issues of any kind with OFC.

We are here to play a game, at the end of the day for any good idea or business in life there needs to be competition! That is all we are here for!

Thank You,

The General
Back to top Go down
https://weofl.board-directory.net

OFC vs WEOFL
Page 1 of 1