World Extreme Online Fight League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Think You Have What It Takes?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to World Extreme Online Fight League...Read the rules carefully before joining...New members must sign up to the Fight For Your Life Division before getting any contracts.

Undisputed League Tournaments

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The General
Admin
The General

Undisputed League Tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Undisputed League Tournaments   Undisputed League Tournaments I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 12:03 pm

Okay, so I know I just posted a comment previous to this regarding the OFC and such, but we want to extend our hand out to other rival leagues who want to have monthly tournaments between the leagues!

The way it would work is to set up an inter league tournament to see who would get the slots for the weight classes. One person from each weight class moves on to fight in the Undisputed Tournament. Each member must only fight to represent one league..basically if you are in more than one league pick the league you wanna represent in the tournament because I have no problems booting someone from this site that attempts to fight for more than one league during the main tournament between the different leagues. In the end you can't fight yourself.

I am hoping that the other leagues out there will not condemn this idea as it will pick up traffic to the different leagues! There will be belts made up that the Undisputed Tournament winners will be able to add to their signatures and show off..if it works out some of you will be able to have 2 belts under their sigs!

If you are the owner of an opposing league and are interested in getting involved, then contact me and we can get this stuff started.

The tournament will be divided into 2 sections...one is for K1 Rules (Stand Up Only), the other will be UFC Rules (Stand up and ground game). This will make it fair for those who are better skilled at stand up or ground game! It is more to be fair to everyone!
Back to top Go down
https://weofl.board-directory.net

Undisputed League Tournaments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Extreme Online Fight League :: WEOFL Information :: WEOFL Rules And Announcements-
Jump to: